A dedicated team of support staff, predominantly within Community Empowerment Services of Glasgow City Council to facilitate the Community Planning process, to manage area-based activities, and to help improve public services across Glasgow.
Staff support the Community Planning process at both a citywide and local level, including 3 Sector Partnerships and 23 Area Partnerships.
If you want to contact a member of Glasgow City Council staff, or are unsure who to contact, please use the following contact details: email@example.com; 0141 287 0060
If you want to contact a Community Connector for Locality Planning/Thriving places please see: Community Connector Contact List [74kb]
Specific roles of the support staff include:
At City-Wide Level
supporting city-wide services to work together to provide better public services
- supporting city-wide services to work together to provide better public services
- managing centrally relevant programmes of activity and funding allocations
- co-ordinating the implementation of relevant funding and overseeing progress toward agreed objectives and outcomes
- developing city-wide programmes
At Sector-Wide Level
- co-ordinating Local Community Planning Partnership activity and overseeing targeted regeneration work
- managing area-based programmes of activity and funding allocations
- facilitating joint working arrangements and joint planning among local Community Planning partners
- working with local residents and representative bodies to foster more effective community engagement within the community planning process
- supporting local work plans and servicing the Sector and Area Partnerships
- developing local work plans and associated action plans on community planning priorities
- management and monitoring of local investment
- supporting Locality Planning
For further information about the work of our local teams, please visit the Local Areas section of this site.