- About the Partnership
- Partnership Structure
News & Events
- EUROCITIES Final Report
- Information regarding Integrated Grant Fund 2019/20
- Can you join #TheRippleEffect?
- New Chair for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- Community Justice Annual Report 2017-2018
- South Youth Partnership 'Big Grant Giveaway' PB event
- Glasgow's new Community Learning and Development Strategic Plan 2018-21
- Participatory budgeting in Scotland film
- Thriving Places Conference
- One Parent Families Scotland
- Major New Report Calls for LGBTI+ Equality Strategy for Glasgow
- Scottish Government has published Evaluation of Police and Fire Reform: Year 2 Report
- Community Justice Glasgow Update
- Glasgow's Community Justice Authority Annual Report 2016/2017
- Glasgow Women's Library is much more than a home for books
- North East communities reaping the benefits of a Thriving Places approach
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
EUROCITIES Final Report
As part of the 'Cities4Europe - Europe for citizens' campaign, EUROCITIES is keeping the dialogue on the future of Europe going by organising citizen consultations in 20 member cities. Glasgow organised a citizens' panel on economic development and made three recommendations. You can read the full report EUROCITIES Citizen Panel Event Report [1Mb].
Residents in the participating cities debated different subjects and came up with three recommendations to build a better Europe. In March 2019, EUROCITIES will be presenting the outcome to European officials, as part of our 2nd mayors summit on the future of Europe.
The cities hosting a consultation are: Amiens, Amsterdam, Braga, Cluj-Napoca, Ghent, Gijon, Glasgow, Hamburg, Heraklion, Leipzig, Lille, Lublin, Mannheim, Munich, Nantes, Oulu, Riga, Strasbourg, Terrassa, Turin and Utrecht.