- About the Partnership
- Partnership Structure
News & Events
- Community Justice Annual Report 2019-2020
- Area Partnership Grant Applications Approved Under Delegated Authority
- Call for Applications to deliver Youth Services in Govanhill
- EUROCITIES Final Report
- Glasgow City Council New Grants Fund 2020/21 - Stakeholder Engagement Events - REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Can you join #TheRippleEffect?
- New Chair for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- South Youth Partnership 'Big Grant Giveaway' PB event
- Glasgow's new Community Learning and Development Strategic Plan 2018-21
- Participatory budgeting in Scotland film
- Thriving Places Conference
- Major New Report Calls for LGBTI+ Equality Strategy for Glasgow
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Glasgow's new Community Learning and Development (CLD) Strategic Plan 2018-21 was approved by the Glasgow Community Planning Partnership Strategic Board (GCPPSB) on 11 September 18.
The Plan sets out the key objectives for community-based learning and development work to support families, adults, children, young people and community groups to flourish. The Plan sets out the aspirations for CLD in the city for the next 3 years. A key aim of the Plan is to develop and deliver high quality CLD opportunities which help to reduce Glasgow's health and poverty related inequalities as well as loneliness and social isolation.