- About the Partnership
- Partnership Structure
News & Events
- Community Justice Annual Report 2019-2020
- Area Partnership Grant Applications Approved Under Delegated Authority
- Call for Applications to deliver Youth Services in Govanhill
- EUROCITIES Final Report
- Glasgow City Council New Grants Fund 2020/21 - Stakeholder Engagement Events - REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Can you join #TheRippleEffect?
- New Chair for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- South Youth Partnership 'Big Grant Giveaway' PB event
- Glasgow's new Community Learning and Development Strategic Plan 2018-21
- Participatory budgeting in Scotland film
- Thriving Places Conference
- Major New Report Calls for LGBTI+ Equality Strategy for Glasgow
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Participatory budgeting in Scotland film
PB Scotland have published a new film that looks at how we can take participatory budgeting (PB) a step further in Scotland to find out more about participatory budgeting and watch the film follow the link below.
Participatory budgeting is a way for people to have a direct say in how public money is spent. Up until now, PB has typically taken the form of a small grants model, where pots of money are voted on and distributed at local events or online. In the film, we see how mainstream PB builds on this by opening up the voting process to larger public body budgets.
You can also learn more about PB in Glasgow, just click the link below