- About the Partnership
- Partnership Structure
News & Events
- The Evening Times Glasgow Community Champion Awards
- Call for Applications to deliver Youth Services in Govanhill
- EUROCITIES Final Report
- Glasgow City Council New Grants Fund 2020/21 - Stakeholder Engagement Events - REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Information regarding Integrated Grant Fund 2019/20
- Can you join #TheRippleEffect?
- New Chair for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- Community Justice Annual Report 2017-2018
- South Youth Partnership 'Big Grant Giveaway' PB event
- Glasgow's new Community Learning and Development Strategic Plan 2018-21
- Participatory budgeting in Scotland film
- Thriving Places Conference
- One Parent Families Scotland
- Major New Report Calls for LGBTI+ Equality Strategy for Glasgow
- Scottish Government has published Evaluation of Police and Fire Reform: Year 2 Report
- Community Justice Glasgow Update
- Glasgow's Community Justice Authority Annual Report 2016/2017
- Glasgow Women's Library is much more than a home for books
- North East communities reaping the benefits of a Thriving Places approach
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Call for Applications to deliver Youth Services in Govanhill
The Glasgow South Youth Partnership aims to deliver a diverse programme of youth activities in Govanhill for the rest of 2019/20. This will including the piloting of a new streetwork programme, a participatory budgeting programme and a flexible small grants opportunity.
With the support of the South Sector Community Planning Partnership, additional funding totalling £68,525 is available.
The Glasgow South Youth Partnership are calling on applications for these funds. Applications should be led by an organisation who operate in Govanhill and who sit on the Govanhill Youth Network Steering group.
Deadline for submission 9am on Thursday 26th September 2019. Click here for more information on how to apply.