- About the Partnership
- Partnership Structure
News & Events
- EUROCITIES Final Report
- Glasgow City Council New Grants Fund 2020/21 - Stakeholder Engagement Events - REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Information regarding Integrated Grant Fund 2019/20
- Can you join #TheRippleEffect?
- New Chair for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- Community Justice Annual Report 2017-2018
- South Youth Partnership 'Big Grant Giveaway' PB event
- Glasgow's new Community Learning and Development Strategic Plan 2018-21
- Participatory budgeting in Scotland film
- Thriving Places Conference
- One Parent Families Scotland
- Major New Report Calls for LGBTI+ Equality Strategy for Glasgow
- Scottish Government has published Evaluation of Police and Fire Reform: Year 2 Report
- Community Justice Glasgow Update
- Glasgow's Community Justice Authority Annual Report 2016/2017
- Glasgow Women's Library is much more than a home for books
- North East communities reaping the benefits of a Thriving Places approach
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
"I feel like a 'shadow citizen'. I know there are lots of single parents out there but it's as if we are invisible "
There are 170,000 Single Parents in Scotland with over 291,000 children, 1:4 of families. Single parenting, when combined with poverty, can cause and intensify isolation and loneliness and impacts on mental health. OPFS is launching what aims to be the largest ever survey of single parents Scotland.
Funded by the Scottish Government Innovation fund, the feedback from parents will help OPFS, partners and government to develop an effective response to issues of isolation, loneliness and its impact on mental health among single parents which in turn links to poverty.
They also have a Microsoft Word copy of the survey.
What can you do?
1. Are you or have you been a single parent in Scotland? Please complete the survey.