- About the Partnership
- Partnership Structure
News & Events
- Major New Report Calls for LGBTI+ Equality Strategy for Glasgow
- Draft City of Glasgow Local Police & Fire and Rescue Plans 2017-2020
- Glasgow City Council seek views on City Charter
- Welcome Football Festival to be held in Glasgow
- New Chair Appointed to Scottish Police Authority Board
- Scottish Government has published Evaluation of Police and Fire Reform: Year 2 Report
- Launch of Consultative Draft Glasgow Community Plan
- New Chair for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- Community Justice Glasgow Update
- Search is on for Glasgow 2018 European Championships volunteers
- Glasgow's Community Justice Authority Annual Report 2016/2017
- Glasgow's Communities Given More Say Over Funding Decisions
- Glasgow Women's Library is much more than a home for books
- North East communities reaping the benefits of a Thriving Places approach
- Glasgow's Community Learning and Development Plan 2015-2018
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Glasgow City Council seek views on City Charter
Glasgow City Council have recently produced a draft City Charter, which is an informal agreement between the council and citizens that lists shared commitments, aims and standards.
The City Charter sets out:
- our values and the ways of working people should expect from us
- our vision for the city
- what we can do together to meet this vision.
Get in touch and tell the Council what you think
The Council would like to hear your views and opinions on the draft City Charter so that they can take them into account when developing the final version.
To take part in the consultation please:
- visit www.glasgow.gov.uk/consultations
- click on the first heading Current Consultations
- then select Draft City Charter
You have until Friday 22 December 2017 to tell the Council your views.